Friday, June 5, 2009

Remove the Autorun virus from your MP3 Player/ Flash Drive

·

I used to get a lot of Autorun viruses into my USB Flash Drive. So i searched the Internet and found a permanent way to get rid of them from my USB Flash Drive.

Okay, so i will tell you what to do now.

1. As soon as you connect the flash drive to the PC, Go to My Computer and then right click on the flash drive and choose format.

2. After formatting, right click on the drive and choose Explore.

Note: When you explore a USB Drive, it stops the virus, if any from acting.So make it a habit to do that. :)


3. Now create a new folder in the Flash Drive and name it "Autorun.inf"(without the braces). When you create this folder, it prevents the virus from copying itself to your Flash Drive.


If you still have any problems, feel free to contact me or leave a comment here.




Spread Firefox Affiliate Button

If you like this article then you may also like receiving free daily updates directly in your email (one email per day).

Subscribe new articles by RSS feed or by Email

Enter your email address:




Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments On Learn Zone are Moderated by me and only then they shall appear here. Please do not spam in the comment box.

About Me

My name is Aneesh Bhatnagar. I am a student in Class XI,like blogging and helping out others with different softwares... Well, That's all i can say about me... Have any queries???Mail me at : persnalid@gmail.com