Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Start PC in just 10 seconds!!!

·

My computer takes a lot of time to load. So, I searched the internet to find this trick that starts the computer in just 10 seconds...

I could not believe it at that moment. Then i tried it on my PC and it actually worked so i thought i should share it with everyone who faces this problem.

So lets begin.


1. Go to Start Menu --> Run and type regedit and press Enter. This will open Registry Editor.

2. Now browse for the following key:

HKEY_LOACAL_MECHINE -->SYSTEM -->CurrentControlSet -->Control -->ContentIndex
3. Now scroll down and look for the key named "Startup Delay".

Please make sure that you backup your Registries. Go to File --> Export in the Registry Editor. This is just incase anything goes wrong with you.
4. Double Click on it.

5. Now, choose decimal from the two radio buttons under the heading "Base".The default value you will see there will be 480000.

6. Change the value to 40000.

7. That's it. You are done with it.Close the Registry Editor and restart your computer.

Feel free to contact me if you still have any doubts regarding this.




Spread Firefox Affiliate Button

If you like this article then you may also like receiving free daily updates directly in your email (one email per day).

Subscribe new articles by RSS feed or by Email

Enter your email address:




Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments On Learn Zone are Moderated by me and only then they shall appear here. Please do not spam in the comment box.

About Me

My name is Aneesh Bhatnagar. I am a student in Class XI,like blogging and helping out others with different softwares... Well, That's all i can say about me... Have any queries???Mail me at : persnalid@gmail.com